HOTEL XCARET ARTE
RIVIERA MAYA, MEXICO
JANUARY 11-14, 2024
Join NSBWEP for our “members only” inaugural experience – “THE REUNION” in Riviera Maya at the luxurious Hotel Xcaret Arte! THE REUNION will become our annual event to unite members of our organization to come together to strengthen our community, relax at the start of a new year, network, explore venues, set the tone of NSBWEP through a townhall forum, and celebrate each other with our awards dinner. This is truly a “reunion” meaning no speakers/lectures, taking notes, etc!
So join us in Mexico! Discover an artisan Mexico, that has captured through generations its history and culture in looms, paintings, clay pieces and symphonies, creating a unique marvel just in front of the Caribbean Sea that fusions a natural and artistic Mexico.
This event is planned by PMC Travel who will be onsite with us the entire event!
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Hotel Xcaret Arte (an adults only escape in the Riviera Maya) opened its doors on July 1, 2021. Its 900 suites pay tribute to great Mexican artists and culture, and its unique concept will transform the hotel industry. Hotel Xcaret Arte is a hotel experience in front of the Caribbean Sea, that makes hospitality a sensitive proof of the artistic wealth and sustainability in Mexico. It has 10 gastronomic experiences under the care of the best Culinary Group in Mexico and an eco-integrating architecture so that you can feel pampered in an atmosphere of astonishment with no rush.
The all-fun inclusive concept is strengthened with 5 workshops with exclusive artistic activities: dancing, pottery, weaving, painting and literature. The adrenaline and inspiration continue with unlimited access to the most iconic and loved parks in Cancun and the Riviera Maya: Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xenses, Xavage and Xenotes.
Come and live art from its inception. We are Mexico, we are art.
Thursday, January 11th
- 3:30 pm – NSBWEP Private Resort Tour of Hotel Xcaret Arte – Exclusive Resort Tour hosted by Resort Sales Team. The Sales Director will cover all aspects of resort offerings and wedding and event spaces offered by Hotel Xcaret Arte. This tour is open for Q&A. Event participants are heavily encouraged to ask questions as this is a rare opportunity to interact with both the Sales Director And Weddings Team in the same setting.
- 5:45 pm – Welcome Cocktail Reception
Friday, January 12th
- 8:30 am – Opening Breakfast
- 9:45 am – Group Networking Excursions (these will be assigned – experience up to 2 excursions per day);
- 6:30 pm – The Reunion Dinner (offsite)
- 9:00 pm – Xoximilco Mexican Floating Fiesta
Saturday, January 13th
- 9:45 am – Group Networking Excursions (these will be assigned – experience up to 2 excursions per day)
- 6:30 pm – The Reunion Immersive Dinner Experience (Awards Ceremony)
Sunday, January 14th
- 8:00 am – Farewell Breakfast
- Your all inclusive rate starts at $2299 per person double occupancy, Garden View Suite.
- Single occupancy rates are available.
- Room styles range from Garden View, River View, and Ocean View.
- Reserve with a deposit payment by September 30th
- This event is for NSBWEP Members only plus Spouses, Significant Others
- Payment arrangements only available if you reserve by September 30th. After this date registration is payment in full.
- Payments are done directly with PMC Travel and not NSBWEP.
- (2)-Two onsite travel specialists from PMC Travel with us during the entire trip.
- Note – itinerary/activities during our stay subject to change.
- Xcaret Eco Parks – The adrenaline, inspiration, and culture continue with unlimited access to the most iconic and loved parks in Cancun and the Riviera Maya: Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco, Xenses, Xavage and Xenotes.
- Xel Ha Adventure Park – The longest rivers in the world, join the ocean to form an amazing inlet, home of different land and water creatures. A live show, of stunning natural beauty
- Xplor Adventure Park – A place that invites you to explore the Mayan jungle from a great height and into its inside. A great opportunity to be thrilled in a land filled with adventure and freshen yourself in fantastic underground passageways.
- Xplor Fuego – It is the evolution to a nighttime adventure. A complete world to discover through the fire gleam and under the star lights. A nighttime challenge that will fill you with adrenaline and happiness.
- Xenses Park – An extravagant and different place, where the impossible becomes possible. Flying without wings, listening with your hands, going up while you are actually going down and other illusion paradoxes made true.
- Xoximilco Mexican Floating Fiesta – A Mexican party filled with color, happiness and tradition. Singing with the mariachi, dancing with the norteño band and toasting with your family and friends will be the memories made on board of our beautiful trajineras.
- Xavage Extreme Thrills Park – An extreme park that will challenge the human’s body’s skills and it will show the beauty appreciated in the concentration persistence. Activities that will trigger your adrenaline and will boost your most savage side.
- Xenotes Experience – A journey through four cenotes. All of them different and special, and each one in harmony with the environment, they will invite you to live the greatness of this planet and its sacred and ancient water.
- Xcaret Sailing – Ferry to Isla Mujeres and round trip transportation to the Embarcadero Isla Mujeres by Xcaret in Cancun’s Hotel Zone.
- and much more!
INCLUSIONS WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
- Roundtrip Shared Airport Transportation from Cancun International Airport (CUN) to Xcaret Arte
- All Inclusive Adults Only (16 years and up) Accommodations at Xcaret Arte.
- Admission to the following Parks – XCARET, XELHÁ, XPLOR, XENSES, XOXIMILCO, XPLOR FUEGO, XAVAGE, XENOTES
- Veleo by Xcaret Xailing, a catamaran tour that will take you to discover the beauty of the Mexican Caribbean on the high seas.
- The ferry to Isla Mujeres is included. Board modern vessels that take you to discover this beautiful island in the Caribbean Sea. Round trip transportation to El Embarcadero Isla Mujeres by Xcaret in Cancun’s Hotel Zone is included.
EXCLUSIONS (NOT INCLUDED)
- Roundtrip International Airfare to Cancun (CUN)
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) Click Here to Purchase Travel Insurance
- Gratuities, Spa Services, Baggage Fees, Porterage, items NOT listed in the “inclusions” section.
- Any Experiences Not Mentioned
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read ALL terms and conditions about this trip hosted on PMC Travel website.
ALL PAYMENTS & ARRANGEMENTS ARE HANDLED BY PMC TRAVEL AND NOT NSBWEP.
QUESTIONS REGARDING TRAVEL & PAYMENTS: Contact –