“DEFINING YOUR SIGNATURE STYLE”
Loft Lucia | 7 N Carpenter St, Chicago, IL | April 5th – 5:00 pm
NSBWEP welcomes international wedding and event designer, Akeshi Akinseye of Kesh Events.
Just like any brand, your “packaging” should be purposeful, determined and express your individuality, allowing you to instantly communicate and reinforce your personal brand as a professional. How do one accomplish this successfully and authentically, with a balance of truly creating a brand that is not tainted by how society thinks you should be?
During this conversation you will gain knowledge takeaways for your brand:
- Embrace who you are, tap into your authenticity, be you!
- Tailor yourself for how you want to be seen.
- Understanding the subtle nuances and preconceived ideas that people have about our industry
- How to decode your style and brand presence to attract your ideal client
- Balancing imposter syndrome
Early Bird Registration ends March 18th at 5:00 pm:
Members: $45.00 | Non-Members: $65.00
General Registration after March 18th at 5:00 pm:
Members: $55.00 | Non-Members: $75.00