When Shannon, a respected leader and entrepreneur, found herself openly sobbing in a public waiting room, she realized FINALLY that something was very wrong. This was the wake-up call that led her on a journey of self-discovery and motivated her to build communities for herself and others.
Cultivating supportive relationships in both our professional and personal lives is an essential key to growth and fulfillment, yet many women don’t make this a priority. Having a supportive community allows you to take bigger risks and grow in ways you simply cannot grow alone.
- Why traditional networking doesn’t work and how to do it better
- How highlighting the voices of others will also make you the expert
- Ways to find (or build) a supportive community while still maintaining boundaries
- Investing in your community is investing in yourself
- You don’t have to go it alone – there are people out there who want to support you in both your professional & personal lives
About Our Speaker:
Founder, leader, and community builder, Shannon Siriano Greenwood is most passionate about sharing the stories of exceptional people.
Shannon is the Founder and CEO of Rebelle, a network for women professionals looking to earn more, prioritize themselves, and create their own path to success while paving the way for generations to come.
Eternally curious, Shannon has interviewed thousands of women from celebrities to founders, authors, physicians, creatives, and every day women to understand their perspectives and share their experiences with audiences big and small.
As a three time founder, Shannon gives back by providing mentorship through an online small business accelerator, The CEO Collective. She lives in Richmond, Virginia with her husband and two boys; she is also the sister of famous celebrity fashion designer, Christian Siriano!
NSBWEP Members – Complimentary | Non-Members $25.00