Join NSBWEP at Flipper’s Roller Boogie for our 70’s Roller Skating Networking Event
It is time to let loose and show us your skills on the rink! Come dressed with your 70’s theme attire and network with NSBWEP and Friends. It will be quite the evening of fun, laughter, and networking.
There will be a contest for the best costume!
Ticket price includes skate rental, food, and beverage!
Join us and bring a Friend!
- MEMBERS: $80 | NON-MEMBERS: $95
- $10 LATE FEE AFTER APRIL 3RD, 5PM
- LAST DAY TO REGISTER, APRIL 10TH AT 8PM
DETAILS ABOUT LOCATION:
- Located in: Rockefeller Center
- Address: 600 5th Ave, New York, NY 10020
- Flipper’s Roller Boogie Palace at Rockefeller Center is located in midtown Manhattan, between 49th and 50th Streets and Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
TRAVELING BY SUBWAY:
- B D F M Trains: Take the B, D, F, or M train to the 47-50th Street Rockefeller Center stop.
- 1 Train: Take the 1 train to the 50th Street stop and walk East on 50th Street to Rockefeller Center between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
- 6 Train: Take the 6 train to the 51st Street stop and walk West on 50th Street to Rockefeller Center between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
- N Q R Trains: Take the N, Q, or R train to the 49th Street stop and walk East on 49th Street to Rockefeller Center between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
(below photo is by Flippers and not NSBWEP)